One on One Personal Training
Having a Personal Trainer will push you beyond your limits. It is more than just what exercises to do and how to do it. It is a learning experience of setting realistic goals that can easily be achieved. As honest trainers, we guide you through fitness and nutrition toward those goals so that fitness becomes a way of life.
Our fitness trainers specialize in:
* Free Weights and Machines
* Functional Training
* Core Strengthening
* Kettlebell Training (certification achieved)
* Balance Training
* Sports Conditioning (and specific training)
* Youth Training
Train with a friend
Want to split the cost of a trainer? Train with one of your friends. This option allows you and one friend to work with a trainer and experience a grueling workout together. (Caution: Please pick friends wisely making sure they are on the same or around the same fitness level as you.)
Join our Kettelbell BootKamp classes. At a low cost, you can still experience what it is like to go through a demanding workout that is intense and high energy! As the name implies, you will be using kettlebells as a part of the class, along with other exercise equipment. Come and experience the Kettlebell BootKamp!
- Passive stretching/static stretching.
- Movement of target muscles.
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF) Techniques (a series of contract and relax techniques that stimulate the nervous system and allow for greater lengthen an elongating of target muscles).
Personal Training Program - it is a known fact that when your employees are in physically fit shape, the more productive they are at work. Why not provide your employees the benefit to get and/or stay in shape. We'll send a trainer to your place of business to train your employees of your company as many times a week as you would like.